- 1 small onion
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 4 cups cream
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Nature's Seasoning
- 1 cup crab meat
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup small scallops
- 3 cups regular milk or 2 cups chicken broth
- Use a large pot: Saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Add 2 cups chicken stock, potatoes, parsley, pepper, salt, seafood seasoning and Nature's Seasoning.
- Cook over medium heat uncovered for 12 minutes, to let liquid evaporate.
- Sprinkle flour over the potatoes and stir.
- Add scallops and crab meat, evaporated milk and regular milk or chicken broth.
- Stir and simmer over very low hear for 30 minutes or more, until potatoes fall apart and thicken the soup.
- Add hard boiled eggs and sprinkle with parsley and you are done.