Seven Layer Dip
- 16oz can Fat Free Refried Beans
- Several drops hot sauce, to taste
- Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, seeded & chopped
- cup salsa
- cup nonfat sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded nonfat cheddar cheese
- scallions, thinly sliced
- pitted small black olives, sliced
- Add hot sauce to refried beans and spread in a thin layer on a platter.
- Leaving a 1” border, top the bean mixture evenly with the tomato, bell pepper and salsa. Leaving a 1” border, top the tomato layer evenly with the sour cream and cheese. Sprinkle with the scallions & olives.
- 8 Servings = 1 POINT