Sex in a Pan
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 large container Cool Whip
- 1 small pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 small pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Combine pecans, flour and butter and spread in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 F. Cool completely.
- Blend together next 3 ingredients and spread on cooled crust.
- Combine last 3 ingredients and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Freeze if desired.