Shanna stuffed Mushrooms
- 4 conatainers of white button mushrooms
- 1 pkg. sage sausage
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesean cheese
- 1/2 stck parkay
- de-stem mushrooms and wipe w/ paper towel
- combine sausage/cheese/salt and pepper and garlic power. I don't ever measure so I would say 1 to 2 tsps.
- Stuff raw mix in mushroom caps and saute sausage side down for 20-30 min. in parkay
- Turn w/ fork, gently and saute anoth 20 .ins or so.
- Put a little beef broth or water in bottom of crock pot ( 1 cup or so ) line mushrooms on bottom. Then I sprinkle paremeas on top and then another layer of mushrooms, and so on. Put the lid on and I say they were on low for about 45 minutes before we served. Very Yummy!
- Next time I am usung Baby Bella mushroom caps. I also chopped up the unused stems and fried them up w/ the leftover sausage mix and sprinkled on top of mushrooms in crockpot!