- 1 lb. lamb or pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- peppers, onions, or any other vegetables you would like, cut into chunks
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Mix lemon juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Put meat and vegetables in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade mixture into bag.
- Seal and shake bag.
- Refrigerate for several hours or over night.
- Place meat and veggies on skewers (if you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for about half an hour beforehand, so they don't char).