Shredded Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bag Broccoli Slaw (or, substitute 3 cups shredded broccoli and 1 cup shredded carrots)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp olive oil (separate)
- 1/4 cup Bragg's Amino Acids (or, soy sauce)
- 4 oz long pasta
- Pepper sauce (if desired, to taste)
- Boil water for pasta - add pasta when water is boiling and follow package instructions. Heat a saute pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and the onion & garlic. Saute for a few minutes, until onions are clear. Add tumeric & ginger and stir until combined. Add broccoli slaw and the other tbsp of olive oil and saute until broccoli turns bright green. Add pepper sauce (if using) & amino acids and let simmer. When pasta is done, drain and toss with the broccoli.
I created this as something quick, easy, and low calorie. I prefer to use FiberGourmet's mushroom pasta for extra fiber, less calories, and more flavor. There are approximately 325 calories per serving, using that pasta. It's fantastic! Most measurements in this are approximate. I'm usually just trying tossing things into the pan to finish.