Shrimp Scampi w/Linguine
- Cooking Time: 20MIN
- Servings: 6-8
- 1lb Linguine
- 1lb #26 Shrimps, cleaned
- 1 stick Butter, plus add'l 2tblsps
- 4-5 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/3 bottle Chardonnay
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 1/4tsp Old Bay
- 1/3c (or so) Flat-leaf Parsley, chopped
- Grated Pecorino
- Cook linguine in boiling water.
- While the pasta cooks, melt 1 stick butter in large sauté pan. When bubbly, add shrimps, garlic and seasonings (salt, pepper & Old Bay). Sauté 1-2min; add wine. Cook til shrimps are done, then remove shrimps from pan and set aside. Turn heat to high and reduce sauce 5-7min. Turn off heat, finish with remaining butter, stirring til melted. Add shrimps back to pan and stir well to coat.
- Drain linguine and return to pot. Pour shrimps and sauce over pasta, add parsley and toss well. Garnish with cheese to serve!