Simplest Garlic Boiled Potatoes on Earth
- Cooking Time: Varies
- Servings: Varies
- Preparation Time: Varies
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Cut potatoes into small squares, none larger than one inch on any side.
- Dump all into water at a rolling boil and leave until each potato square falls easily off a fork.
- When done, place in separate bowl and add a tablespoon of olive oil for each small potato, or two tablespoons for each large potato.
- Add one crushed garlic clove for each pair of large potatoes, or four small potatoes.
- Cover liberally in pepper, and add salt to taste.
- Stir well and serve!