Sir Sportsalot's Lemon & Pepper Pork Steaks
- Servings: 2-4
- 2 Pork Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1 tablespoon Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- about 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil, plus more for sauteing
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 375'
- Combine the Lemon & Pepper Seasoning, lemon juice and olive oil in a zip lock baggy.
- Add 2 pork steaks and let marinade at least 30 minutes. More would be better
- Coat an oven safe skillet with olive oil, and sear both sides of the steak, discarding the marinade.
- Pour chicken broth into the skillet and place skillet into the oven to finish cooking the pork steaks until done. About 15 minutes or until inside temperature reaches 170'