Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork
- Cooking Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 boneless pork loin halved (3 to 4 lbs.)
- 2 T. oil
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Combine ingredients from cranberry sauce down to ground cloves.
- Brown the pork tenderloin in the oil. Reserve the oil and drippings for later.
- Place browned pork into crockpot and cover with sauce mixture.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- In a saucepan, mix the water, salt, and cornstarch. When blended well, add the cooking juices from the pork.
- Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes or till thick.
- Serve over cooked pork