Slow Cooker Curried Rice and Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- Place chicken in slow cooker; top with potatoes, onions and apples.
- Combein broth, curry powder and salt; pour over ingredients in slow cooker. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours (or HIGH for 4-5 hours).
- Stir in peas and rice. Cover and cook on LOW and additional 20 minutes until the rice is tender