Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken & Potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- 2 chicken legquarters or breasts, bone-in
- minced garlic (to taste)
- 1/3 seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, quartered
- Place potatoes in slow cooker; Add chicken, onion and garlic. Sprinkle with seasonings. Top with oil.
- 2. Cover and cook on high 5 to 6 hours.
- Garlic to taste means just that. I use enough garlic to completely cover the chicken (I know the chicken is there but I can't see it), then sprinkle that with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Wonderful, wonderful dinner, one of our favorites!