Slow Cooker Round Roast with Gravy
- 1 (3-4 lb) Eye of Round Roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- In a 5-6 quart crockpot mix the mushroom soup, beef broth, onion soup mix, fresh garlic and worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- On a plate (or pie plate like I use) mix together the flour, garlic powder and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; add the roast and brown on all sides.
- Transfer the roast to the crockpot spoon soup mixture over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the roast is tender.