Smoked Salmon Cheesecake
- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Servings: 18
- 1 cup rye breadcrumbs (about 2 1/2 slices rye bread, processed to crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 packages Boursin cheese Garlic & Fine Herbs
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and butter. Press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan with removable bottom.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly crisped and golden.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300°F.
- In large bowl, beat Boursin with electric mixer for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add eggs, egg yolks, sour cream, and lemon juice; beat 2-3 minutes or until creamy.
- Stir in salmon, dill and lemon peel.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 40-50 minutes or until cheese is set in the center. On wire rack, cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, remove from springform pan and garnish with smoked salmon curls, cucumber slices and dill sprigs.