- 1 3/4 c flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c honey
- 1-2 T milk
- 24 Snickers minis (you can substitute cut-up full size Snickers if you like), unwrapped of course
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda & salt. Add butter in small pieces and peanut butter. Mix well. Batter will be small, crumbly balls. Add honey & 1 T of milk. If batter doesn't stick well, add remainder of milk.
- Line cookie sheets w/ Reynolds® Parchment Paper for ease of clean-up. Heat oven to 350.
- Roll approx 1 T of batter around a Snickers mini. I found it easiest to put some batter in a cookie scoop, press in the mini & scoop more batter into the scooper. Leave as a ball; cookies will flatten.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Makes 24 cookies. Serve w/ ice cold milk