Snickers Cheesecake Squares
- Servings: 24
- 2 c. crumbs from Oreo Sandwich cookies; (or prepackaged crumbs) or
- from other chocolate cookies
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine; melted
- 2 lb cream cheese; softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 4 or 8 to 9 Fun-Size Snickers candy bars-- (2.07 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For crust, mix crumbs and butter.
- Press into bottom of 9-by 13-inch baking pan.
- For filling, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the chopped candy.
- Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool. Refrigerate at least three hours.
- Cut into squares.