- Servings: 9
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (I think almond extract would be good, too.)
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted; cool.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into squares and top with fresh berries or fresh or canned peaches.
- Refrigerate leftovers.