Sour Cream Berry Bread~ T-N-T
- 5 tbsp salted butter
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of berries (I used a 50-50 mix of blueberries and raspberries.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour an 8-cup loaf pan.
- Melt 5 tablespoons of salted butter, pour into a large bowl, let cool.
- Add sugar, vanilla, sour cream and egg, stir together until smooth
- Add in pinches to break up any lumps and whisk in the soda and baking powder.
- Stir in the flour until just combined
- Fold in berries
- Pour into the bread pan and bake for one hour to one hour and 15 min. This bread is delicious war, cool, or toasted and buttered.