Southern Style Green Bean Casserole
- Cooking Time: 30
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans french style green beans, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- Combine butter and flour, cook gently. Remove from the heat. Stir in seasonings and sour cream. Fold in beans. Place in shallow 2 quart casserole. Cover with cheese, then crumbs mixed with 1 Tablespoon, melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.