Southwestern Beef Strips
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1-1/2 lbs. beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups corn
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 2 tsp. dried cilantro flakes
- Hot cooked fettuccine, optional
- In a large skillet, stir fry beef, onion, red pepper, taco seasoning, salt and pepper in oil until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in the beans, corn, picante sauce and cilantro; heat through.
- Serve with fettuccine if desired.