Spicy Beef Noodle Bowls
- Servings: 4
- * 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut in thin strips
- * 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- * 2 14-oz. cans reduced sodium beef broth
- * 1/3 cup bottled peanut sauce
- * 1-1/2 cups medium egg noodles (3 oz.)
- * 2 cups broccoli florets
- * 1/4 cup bias-sliced green onions (optional)
- 1. In Dutch oven brown beef strips in hot oil over medium-high heat. Add beef broth and peanut sauce; bring to boiling.
- 2. Stir in noodles; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring occasionally to separate noodles. Add broccoli; return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes more or just until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Divide beef and noodle mixture among four bowls. If desired, sprinkle servings with green onions.