Spicy Black Bean Dip
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 cloves minced garlic, separated
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeds removed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- S&P to taste
- Cheese for topping (I used monterey jack)
- Saute' corn and 2 cloves of garlic until the corn is slightly browned. Set aside to cool
- Add 2 cloves garlic, beans, cream cheese, jalapeno and the seasonings into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place 1/2 of bean mixture into bottom of serving dish, then 1/2 the corn; repeat with remaining beans and corn. Top with cheese, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
- You may also like this: bean dip Recipe