Spicy Pulled Pork
- 2-3 pounds of pork loin
- 2 14oz bottles of Shiner Bock beer
- 1 packet of McCormick's Slowcooker pork seasoning
- Favorite BBQ sauce **I used Sweet Baby Ray's
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp chili powder **I used Pendery's Original Blend
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine dry ingredients to make a rub.
- Generously rub the pork (my roast was frozen) with the rub and place in crockpot.
- Pour the beer over pork.
- Slow cook the pork in crock pot for 6-8 hours on low setting.
- Meat should just fall apart, if you want smaller pieces, shred with two forks.
- Remove liquid from crockpot and place in sauce pan.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring until liquid has reduced.
- If you don't have time, add cornstarch to thicken or your favorite BBQ sauce to reserve liquid.
- Add sauce back to pulled pork and serve over buns.