Spicy Shrimp Pot Stickers
- Cooking Time: 14
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 lb. (1/2 cup) cooked cocktail shrimp, tails removed
- 1/4 cup sliced peeled carrot
- 1 medium green onion, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (12-oz.) can Pillsbury® Golden Layers® Refrigerated Flaky or Buttermilk Biscuits
- Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, mix egg white and water until foamy; set aside.
- In food processor, process shrimp, carrot and onion until finely chopped.
- In medium bowl, mix shrimp mixture and all remaining pot sticker ingredients except biscuits with fork until well blended.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; separate each evenly into 2 layers, making 20 biscuit rounds. Press or roll each into 3 1/2-inch dough round. Place 1 rounded teaspoon shrimp filling in a line about 1/2 inch up from bottom of each dough round.
- For each pot sticker, bring sides of dough round up slightly over filling; bring bottom edge of dough up over filling.
- Brush top edge with egg white mixture; continue rolling up to seal.
- Place sealed side down on paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Brush rolls with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake at 400°F. for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix dipping sauce ingredients with wire whisk or fork.
- Serve warm pot stickers with dipping sauce.