- 2 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1 lb. ricotta cheese
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. Italian bread crumbs
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- All-purpose flour
- Cook spinach. Drain well and squeeze to get all water out. Mix all ingredients together well. Form into balls the size of a #8 walnut. Chill in fridge.
- To cook: Roll balls in flour. Drop in boiling water, cook only a few at a time. When come to the surface remove them (~5 minutes).
- Serve with a tomato sauce