Spinach Side Dish
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Spinach 2 bunches
- Green Onion 1 Stalk
- Garlic 2 Cloves
- Sesame Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Sesame Seeds 1 Tablespoon
- Soy sauce 1.5 Tablespoon
- 1. wash and cut the spinach into 2 inches length.
- 2. In boiling water, add 1 ts of salt and blanch the spinach for 30 seconds
- 3. Drain the the spinach and rinse it in cold water 3 times, and squeeze it gently to get all the water out
- 4. Mince the Garlic, chopped the green onion
- 5. In a big bowl, add gralic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil. Mix well.
- 6. Add the spinach into the sauce and mix evenly by chopstick.
- 7. Transfer the spinach onto a serving plate and sprinkle 1 tbs of toasted sesame seeds.