Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup thawed, chopped frozen spinach
- 1 1/2 cups thawed, chopped frozen artichoke hearts
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Boil spinach and artichokes in 1 cup of water until tender and drain.
- Discard liquid.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute or until hot and soft.
- Stir in rest of ingredients and serve hot.