- 1 Apple
- Lime juice (from 3 limes)
- 2 Tbsp Apricot marmalade
- 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Fresco cheese (this is a cheese that's not aged, if you try to shred it, it crumbles)
- Disinfect the spinach.
- Slice the apple and cover with lime juice (they don't have to be submerged, just make sure they all get lime juice to avoid color change).
- Blend together the apricot marmalade, apple cider vinegar and olive oil, add water until you get the desired consistence on the dressing.
- Serve the spinach and apples, drizzle with the dressing and crumble the cheese over it.