Steak Bites With A Bloody Mary Sauce
- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1.5 - 2# Skirt Steak, cubed or Sirloin cubes
- 1 bottle of spicy vegetable juice
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Cracked pepper
- 2T - Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Green onions, minced
- 1T Worcestershire sauce –
- 2T of Vodka
- 1t Red pepper flakes
- Wooden Skewers – 12 - 14
- Take flank steak cubes or sirloin cubes and marinate in 2 1/2 cup vegetable juice and 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Marinade for 12 - 24 hours.
- To make sauce: Heat 2T olive oil in sauce pan. Add garlic and green onions.
- Cook for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add 1/2 bottle of the vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper flakes and vodka. Reduce sauce by 1/2.
- Add Salt and pepper, to your taste.
- Take flank steak or sirloin cubes, salt and pepper both side.
- Cut against the grain and cut into 1 – 1 1/2 inch cubes.
- Heat sauté pan with 2T olive oil until pan is smoking.
- Put cubes of beef in pan and cook until medium consistency.
- Take pan off stove and let sit for 2 -3 minutes. Put onto wooden skewers.
- Serve with hot Bloody Mary Sauce