Steamed Vegetables with Wafu® Dressing
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 Nantes carrots, peeled
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- ½ bunch cauliflower, cut in florets
- ½ bunch broccoli, cut in florets
- Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Dressing*
- Natural Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- Natural Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- Place vegetables into a steamer (collapsible or bamboo).
- Fill a skillet with 1-inch or more of water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Place the steamer with vegetables over the skillet and cover. Allow to cook for 5-7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender but crisp.
- Transfer steamed vegetables into a bowl. Serve warm or at room temperature with a choice of three dressings.