Strawberry Fruit Dip
- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves until blended. Fold in the whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 4 cups.
- See more great recipes at: www.havefunbaking.com
- And also check: www.lovetobakeandcook.blogspot.com
I made this delicious fruit dip for a baby shower I went to, it was a hot August day and I was looking for something refreshing to serve. You get tired of just making sandwiches and sweets so I made something different. It was huge success, everyone loved it, dip and fresh fruit, I had carved a baby carriage out of a watermelon and had it loaded with fresh fruit. I used watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, grapes, strawberries and oranges, it was a lot of fun.