Strawberry No- Bake Cheese cake!
- Cooking Time: 4 hrs
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 6Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/2cup strawberry preserves
- 2cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
- Mix graham crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling. Beat Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add preserves; mix well. Place strawberries and remaining 2 Tbsp. sugar in small bowl; mash with fork. Stir strawberry mixture and COOL WHIP into cheese mixture. Spoon over crust; cover. Refridgerate 4 hours or until firm. Store in refrigerator.