- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 pound ham (OR pepperoni, sausage etc.) *
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese
- Egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet (with sides) with aluminum foil.
- Spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Roll bread dough into large rectangle, approximately 12 to 14 inches (L) and 7 to 8 inches (W).
- Mix egg yolks, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic powder, pepper, and melted butter.
- Spread over dough.
- Layer ham and cheese (or other toppings of your choice).
- Fold over sides and ends of dough over filling. Pinch to seal.
- Place bread seam side down.
- Brush top with egg whites.
- Prick with fork.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce or other dips, if desired.
- Ham, pepperoni, sausage, bacon, browned breakfast sausage, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives ....
- by dutchmom4