- Cooking Time: 15 - 20
- Servings: 5
- 5 medium green bell peppers
- 1 pound uncooked ground beef
- 1/3 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c. uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. medium salsa
- Cut off tops of green peppers. Remove seeds and membraine. Scallop edges.
- Brown meat with onion. Drain grease.
- Add salt, tomatoes, rice and 1/2 cup water.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in cheese.
- Stuff peppers two-thirds full.
- Pour salsa over top of peppers.
- Cook in oven at 350 for about 15-20 min.