Sugar-free Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 pkg lowfat cream cheese
- 1 pkg sugar free Strawberry Banana Jello
- 2 cups sugar free low fat whipped topping
- Fresh Strawberries (add bananas if you like)
- 1 graham cracker crust made with any granulated diabetic sweetener
- Disolve jello with 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Mix into creamcheese until there aren't any lumps. Fold the whipped topping into this mix.
- Cut your strawberries (and bananas) length wise, so the cuts are flat.
- Line the bottom of your crust with the fruit.
- Cover with the cheesecake mix.If you want to add another layer of fruit in the middle, that's fine.
- Top with fresh strawberries quartered. Refrigerate until set