Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
- Servings: 2 cups
- 1/4 cup-(8) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped. I used regular sun-dried tomatoes that I soaked in hot water for a few minutes, which made chopping easier.
- 8- oz soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 10 dashes of tabasco sauce( used chili powder)
- 1 tsp kosher salt( did not use)
- 3/4 tsp black pepper(did not use)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced( white and green parts)
- Puree the tomatoes with all ingredients, except for the scallions.
- Add the scallions and pulse twice.
It's very manageable, meaning that you can cut some calories from this recipe and get away without losing any flavor~~ I only made 1/2 of the recipe and I bumped up the amount of tomatoes and used both light sour cream and mayonnaise and less of each. Very tasty and slightly tart at the same time. Yum!