Super Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate frosting (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake about 1 hour. Allow to cool.
- If desired, melt some chocolate frosting in the microwave (heat for 10sec on high, more if needed) and slowly drizzle over top of cake, allowing it to drip down the sides.