Super Quick Hot & Sour Soup
- 1 package chicken flavored Ramen noodles (or your favorite flavor)
- 2 C water
- 1 egg
- 1 green onion
- 1 Lemon Drop Chili (or a hot chili of your choice)
- 2 TBLS rice vinegar
- about 1/2 in of ginger root
- 1 or 2 shitake mushrooms, sliced into strips
- sliced chicken or pork.
- Cut your chili into 5 pieces. The smaller you cut it, the hotter it will be.
- Grate the ginger root, about 1/2in (more or less to your liking)
- Cut up your green onion.
- Bring two cups of water to a boil
- Toss in your noodle block.
- When it starts to soften up, flip it over and crack your egg on top of it.
- Gently stir it around while breaking up noodles.
- Add season packet from Ramen and stir.
- If you're adding mushrooms or meat, add it now.
- Add grated ginger root
- Then add rice vinegar and stir.
- Add chili, stir again and pour it into a big soup/noodle bowl.
- Sprinkle green onions on top.