- Cooking Time: 18-20
- 1 package yellow cake mix with pudding in mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 36 milk chocolate hershey kisses
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Beat half of cake mix and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed until light. Add egg and remaining cake mix; beat at medium speed just until dough forms. Add pecans; beat just until well blended.
- Shape rounded tablespoonful dough around each kiss, making sure kiss is completely covered. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until firm and just beginning to turn golden brown. Let cookies stand on cookie sheets 10 minutes. Transfer to wax paper; dust with powdered sugar.