Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large cucumber quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar (or equivalent sweetener)
- Mix the dressing ingredients to get rid of the lumps. The result should produce a "wow" to the tastebuds, sweet but with a punch. Surprisingly, if it isn't quite right, it almost always means a bit more vinegar is needed. Stir dressing into cucumber slices and serve immediately. Can be refrigerated but isn't quite as good if it's too cold.