TURKEY WILD RICE SALAD
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 1/2 cups (3stalks) sliced celery
- 1 cup red or green grapes (I use green)
- 1 (20-oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce Greens
- In a large bowl toss together all salad ingredients (turkey, wild rice, celery, grapes and pineapple chunks).
- In a medium bowl stir together all dressings ingredients (Mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and salt), except the lettuce greens. Stir dressing into salad to coat well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve salad on lettuce greens.