- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 16-oz. jar sour cream
- 1 8-oz. jar salsa (optional)
- 1 8-oz. bag shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 .25-oz. bag Fritos, crushed
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Mix in the taco seasoning with 2/3 c. water and simmer. Meanwhile, roll out the crescent rolls and cut into 1/4-inch wide strips. In an 8 by 8 baking dish, form a crust on the bottom and sides of the pan. Bake according to package directions. After the crust is done, turn the oven to 350. Layer remaining ingredients in the following order:
- Ground beef
- Salsa (if using)
- Sour cream
- Bake at 350 until cheese melts and pie is heated through.
- Serve immediately.