- -Frozen Shrimp (cooked)- however many you'll eat
- - ketchup
- - Tapatio hot sauce
- -olive oil
- -salt and pepper
- Try to defrost the shrimp ahead of time.
- If it's not deforsted, run it under some water until it's not totally frozen.
- Just brown some minced garlic in the olive oil. You know it's ready when you can smell it.
- Throw in the shrimp, salt and pepper it.
- Then add ketchup and Tapatio to taste.
- I can't eat spicy foods at all, so I only use a little Tapatillo, which greatly affects the flavor.
- If you like it spicy, use more.