- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2-4 Salmon Fillets (with or without skin - doesn't matter)
- Teriyaki Sauce/Marinade
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the fillets on a baking pan (I prefer to put a piece of aluminum foil down so it makes cleaning up easier).
- Season them with the garlic powder, salt, and black pepper (both sides).
- Douse them in the teriyaki sauce.
- Put them in the oven for 15-20minutes.
- You may put some more teriyaki sauce on the fillets throughout the cooking time if you'd like.