Texas Cranberry-Jalapeno Relish
- 1 pkg (12 oz.) fresh or frozen
- cranberries(used fresh)
- 1 whole lime
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 jalepeno peppers,
- 1 seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place cranberries in food processor fitted with steel blade;process until coarsely chopped. Transfer to bowl.
- Cut lime with peel, into small chunks.
- Process until finely diced.
- Add to cranberries along with sugar and jalapeno.
- Mix in cilantro.
- Refrigerate relish several hours to allow flavors to mellow and blend.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature as relish
- to accompany roast turkey.