The Best Rice Krispie Treats
- 1c sugar
- 1c light corn syrup
- 1c peanut butter
- 6c rice krispies
- 1c semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1c butterscotch chips
- Bring sugar and corn syrup to boil- remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter.
- Stir in 6 cups of rice krispies
- Spread in buttered 13x9 pan and cool.
- In double boiler melt butterscotch and chocolate chips.
- Spread on top of rice krispies and chill.
- My friend Jess has made these yummy treats, and they are a frequently requested treat at any party. Enjoy!