Triple Chocolate Gingerbread
- 1 package chocolate cake mix, any variety
- 1 (4-serving size) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- White Chocolate Drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 10-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until just moistened, scraping sides of bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan and springs back when touched lightly. Cool on cake rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Make White Chocolate Drizzle. Drizzle over cooled cake.