Triple Sec Fruit Salad
- Servings: 2
- 2 Tsp cream cheese
- 3/4tsp wheat germ
- 1 small peach(peeled & sliced)
- 1 small kiwi(peeled & sliced)
- 2 lrg strawberries(sliced)
- 1Tsp + 2tsp Triple Sec (or other orange-flavored liqueur)
- Lettuce leaves
- Shape cream cheese into 6 balls, using 1 tsp for each ball.
- Roll in wheat germ.
- Combine peaches, kiwi, strawberries, & Triple Sec in small bowl; toss gently.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- To serve, spoon 1/2cup fruit mixture onto each lettuce-lined salad plates.
- Top each serving with 3 cream cheese balls.
- Serve & Enjoy!