Tuna and Cheese Melt Patty
- Cooking Time: 5-10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 tbs. of oatmeal
- 1 egg white
- Diced onion to taste
- Fresh, minced garlic to taste
- 1/3 oz. mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You can eat on bread or with favorite carb. Note that those calories are not factored into the nutritional information given.
- 1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2. Mix, or mash, ingredients together, and form into a patty.
- 3. Place patty into a frying pan and cook over medium heat.
- 4. Cook until slightly brown on both sides.
- NOTE: May stick to pan. Use non-stick cooking spray.