Turkey and Stuffing Benders
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 8 Rhodes Texas™, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups diced, cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- cranberry sauce
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten one Texas roll or two dinner rolls combined into a 6-7-inch circle. Repeat with remaining rolls. In a large bowl, combine turkey, stuffing and cheese. Divide mixture equally and spoon onto one half of each circle. Fold dough over (like a turnover) filling and pinch edges together to seal. Place on a large, sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with cranberry sauce.